News! News! We will have The Isles of Xylochos (jungle world) available for your adventure right after we update to 1.6.2. You will be able to purchases selected animal "eggs". A video and more details to follow!
It's my goal to put together a team of people who can write custom plugins for our server, and potentially contribute code to plugins we use frequently and need our own modifications added.
- A burning desire to code.
- A love of learning really cool stuff.
- Patience and courage to work through obscure error messages, undocumented code, and things that should work but don't.
Ideal: - Experience with the Java programming language
- Solid grasp of Object-Oriented programming and basic concepts
- Experience using a modern IDE (Netbeans, Eclipse, vim + plugins, etc)
You're Pretty Much In, Guaranteed:
- Knowledge of database design and SQL programming
- Experience using Java's network sockets and related API
- Experience with Java Swing or JavaFX
In general, if you're willing to learn, I'll take any help I can get.
Take heed, though: the minimum requirements really are minimum. If you don't seriously love coding, you're...
I just received an email indicating that there is an update for XenForo (our forums). This shouldn't affect anything at all. However, I will look into updating it in the coming months after testing our current add-ons for it along with the Minecraft theme. I will post another thread when I plan on updating the website as it will be brought down for several minutes. Until then...