1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A thread for piscies123 to post in so that she has the last comment on every thread

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Everdras, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Everdras Bit Shifter

Exactly what it says on the tin.
  2. You made this post so piscies could have her way? (facepalm) Now she's going to find ways to bend the rules for all sorts of things. You are spoiling your daughter.
    Everdras likes this.
  3. Hey. This is my thread. Everdras made it for me. Go away and stop being so judgmental of Mom's strange decisions.
  4. Mom? I'm confused.
    Everdras likes this.
  5. Hey. I said this is my thread. Stop commenting.
  6. Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't realize that you had administrative rights. I guess i'll acquiesce so you can take away my right of free speech
  7. Well if you actually read the title of this thread... But seriously it's my thread.
  8. Yeah yeah. *bows in mock obeisance*
    Eraisuithon134, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited by Eraisuithon134; at Jul 14, 2014
  9. well... if you actually read the thread, it says "for piscies123 to post in so she has the last comment on every thread".
    It dosn't state that this thread is exclusive to piscies only, just that she can use it to get her picture on the forum topic. As long as she has the last comment for a long duration, I don't see the problem of allowing other people to post. Not like it's going to even work, now that Erai is replying to her every message on the forums.
  10. AHAHAHAHA you're my favorite Ember :p
  11. Ember, I think Erai is in love with you.
  12. No i'm just glad she agreed with me. It was amusing.
  13. pfft. you're just mad that you're being teamed up on for your OCD-ish problems on the forums.
    this is getting frustrating having to jump back and forth between two posts every time an alert comes up though.
  14. I don't know. He said you were his favorite...
  15. Haha i'm rather enjoying it
  16. Favorite in relation to you piscies :D
  17. So you like both of us, but her more?
  18. it's getting late here. I have to wake up early tomorrow too. Piscies and I won't be on for the next 4.5 days, so I'm guessing that you're gonna win this replying battle, erai. At least for most of this week.
  19. But I will be back. Hey Erai do you have a skype?