1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apology

Discussion in 'General' started by JMTricks, Mar 11, 2012.

1. hi everyone,

first and foremost i would like to apologize for any actions i have done or things i have said that have angered anyone on the temp map. (i know i may have taken some things a little too seriously) i would also like to apologize of behalf of pazsquad. We as a group have also taken some things too seriously and i know people are not too happy about it.

i would just like to ask if we could all start on a clean slate when we move back to the old map. i dont want people to be angry at me for things that i have done in the past, and im sure others dont want that either. lets just forget about the temp map and go back to what we had before.

thanks for reading this,
    JMTricks

(P.S. Mattunlimited, supercrossed said that we made you leave the server, we dont want you to leave. we like you. please come back)
  2. This post defines temp maps. I think we can all agree that almost everyone goes too far on temp maps, but in my opinion, rightly so, we all need to get these things out of our systems occasionally. Please try not to get too angry with people on temp maps.. try to remember that pvp means just that. If you are in a faction, YES you are vulnerable to repeat attacks, and YES it can be difficult. Just remember nothing that happens there matters, so leaving the server is a bit of an overreaction.
  3. If in a faction, don't annoy others and no-one will attack you. If not then just leave factions alone. I have noticed a lot of foul launguge on the server so please stop. It has said in every rules tunnel that we've had: "This is a family friendly server". Keep it that way.
  4. so not true