1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta members have a different colour name

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rtyuio159, Feb 22, 2014.

1. I think that maybe beta members should have maybe a different colour name to show that they are dedicated to the server and have been on since beta. Iwas thinking that they have their name like Rtyuio159(&6) rather than Rtyuio159(&e), this would also tell apart the elders of the server and show how long they have played and supported the server, i hope you consider it!! Thanks! -Rtyuio159
  2. Everdras Bit Shifter

While we certainly appreciate the loyalty that older members show, the purpose of colors in chat is primarily to show staff rankings. Essentially, if the name isn't yellow, it's supposed to indicate this is a staff member of some level and should be listened to.

Beta members already have some particularly hefty perks (multiple homes, which also lets you warp between two points back and forth- very useful), so I hope they will understand that we do value their loyalty- we just want to reserve "special color name" to specifically mean "staff, so listen to me!" and not just "special person".
    Rtyuio159 likes this.