1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye Bye Blacky

Discussion in 'General' started by blackypirate, Jun 9, 2012.

1. I am going to get my own account in what should be about a week. The user "blackypirate" will be my brother after my account becomes verified and bought. My username will be NeoGalaxy_Cat. Just giving everyone a heads up. :D
  2. Um... I kinda tried to make an account for NeoGalaxy_Cat on this website, but i messed up the email. I put an aol end address when it was supposed to be a yahoo one. is there anyway that can be fixed? I can't resend to activation mail to the correct address and I can't register NeoGalaxy_Cat again.
  3. Tweet notch? otherwise i have no idea :p that's probably a stupid suggestion anyway.
  4. i love u blacky. ur my bff
  5. piscies... your begining to scare me. :|
  6. lol i know ur my bpsff
  7. okay, so i havent bought an account for NeoGalaxy yet. I will change the account to Embernight and use a different e-mail. Embernight = old blackypirate. blackypirate = my annoying, brother. Warning. he has been known to grief and spam. hopefully he wont if he joins this server. he shouldn't if i give him enough reasoning. lol.
  8. Well. The registering with Embernight worked! :D
  9. ok. i have my account now and am playing as Embernight now. :D But I also would like to know if there is a way to set more than one home. I have a house about one day journey on foot from spawn, and an island that is about two days from spawn. is there anyway I can have the beta membership that I had as blackypirate?

10. I think pythros or gili would have to answer that.
  11. I can trade the position, blacky would be a guest again while Ember would be a beta member.
  12. ok. that sounds good. thank you.