1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ChiRho

Discussion in 'General' started by Dis (Disneyrocksrocks), Jul 11, 2015.

1. We need to repair the server and get more people on. I tried getting a group of my friends on, and they didn't like the server. People in minecraft don't want to just play normal Survival. I have seen what most servers are and feel chirho should upgrade to what I've seen. It is a lot of work for plugins and stuff but I have experiences with permissions for plugins and feel that chirho needs more. Everyday there is 0 players online and I think we can make a change.
  2. I agree. We we're trying to revive ChiRho, and we got as far as making a new spawn with roads, but we kinda fell away from the project - I admit I haven't actually played on the server in months. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do, but play on the server and moderate it. Hopefully we can get Everdras or Gili to help out in reviving the server, as they are the system managers and can work on plugins and all that fancy computer-coding-side of the server that I don't understand.

For now, we need more players to come onto the server, start up projects, and help to grow a friendly community.
  3. To be honest, I had a group of people go on, they didn't really like the limited survival or the towny and anything really. I don't know if just plain survival is what people want anymore.
  4. Hey all!

Poet and I had/have adult responsibilities, but we did just talk the other day our we missed the server and this group. Sorry we failed to put effort into this community. Hopefully that can change this year. I will be looking into a live Town Hall meeting via IRC/TeamSpeak/Skype soon.
  5. That would be a good idea
  6. We need to go to feed the beast!!
    Embernight likes this.
  7. When is the meeting?
  8. A weekend at some point when things settle for a little bit IRL.
  9. If we are going to have a Town Hall Meeting, can I request that we do it soon. I have classes starting next week, and I won't be able to devote as much time to the server once I start having to write papers.
  10. Just let me know what is happening. I got a new job recently and have been working 60+ hours a week. I do miss this community quite a bit, but my time nowadays is spent mostly reading eating and sleeping lol.
  11. Recently I've been playing on a server called Nerd.nu. It's very similar to this server and has at least 30ish players on around the clock. Maybe if we tried modeling the server off of them we could maybe get more activity. Just a suggestion. Maybe start off by getting a sub reddit for the server.
  12. Any updates on this? Are we going to revive the server?