1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commands.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shnaffle, Feb 16, 2014.

1. It's been a long time since something has been posted here, and as such I'm not entirely sure if this should go here or in general:
    Anyway, I would like to request/suggest a couple of commands for everyone to use. These being /me and /afk. The /me command was taken away as it was a way to get around the anti-swear plugin (if I'm not mistaken), but since that's gone, could would have it back? Secondly, /afk was taken away because people used it as an exploit to make it day, with only one person sleeping. However I feel it's benefit wasn't fully accounted for in this decision. /Afk is incredibly useful for what it is meant for, showing if someone is afk, or just ignoring you. It would be really useful to use. Also, the bed exploit it caused is still done just with people relogging when just one person is in a bed, so this particular exploit still happens, regardless of the afk command. I hope you consider this, and thanks.