1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTF (Capture The Flag)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Eraisuithon134, May 17, 2012.

?

Would a Capture the Flag map be a welcome addition to the server?

YES! 7 vote(s) 100.0%
NO! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I suck at pvp :) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So while on teamspeak today J_man and i thought it would be cool to have a CTF arena on the server. So i did a quick search on google and found a CTF plugin for multiplayer. I thought that maybe when the server is able to have multiple maps going that we could look into this. Perhaps a new game of CTF could be started/regenerated ever half hour or so.

Basically the plugin generates a 256x256 area for the map, enclosed with adminium walls.

To play CTF, players can say /silver or /gold to join a team. When they say /quit, they will be returned to their original location with their inventory.

The two teams are silver and gold, each team has their own spawn platform, flagstand and capture point. The flags are silver and iron blocks.

To capture the flag, players just need to click it, then return to their own base and click the capture zone. The flag will be returned to the enemy base if the carrier is killed by mobs or enemy players.

When one team reaches 5 captures, scores are reset and all players are returned to the spawn point.

All players get a starter kit of iron tools, a bow and arrows, torches, and wood and cobblestone blocks.
  2. There will be something like this on the gaming map.
  3. Sorry didn't see it :D
  4. Nobody ever does... That's why I post the URL links :p