1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dinner parties

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by auhjos, Feb 20, 2012.

1. I've hosted dinner parties for 4 lucky people and wanted to spread the joy! Maybe there should be a dinner party competition and the winner is the one who serves the best food and has the best setting!
    Ideas?

Attached Files:

2. Minecraft come done with me. Do they have come done with me in America?
  3. They have something like it but I'm not 100% sure... There are plenty of cooking programs though :D
  4. Heh. This is actually pretty funny. I'll go capture Harlech again and host a party at the castle. :D
  5. That would be cool but Harlech castle doesn't have a dining room so there's a suggestion Shnaffle! And Super, Shnaffle has set up redstone defenses so watch out!
  6. Yes yes I have. Also Auhjos we are adding a dining hall :p just havnt got around to it yet. Or any interior for that matter. Also Im fairly sure Ive seen Come Dine With Me America although I could be very much mistaken.
  7. Cool! If you like the idea leave the response: /sign
  8. very limited food though :p
  9. Well go out hunting and build a farm (or buy it from me). The mob spawn rate has (apparently) been fixed and if you can't get points on food then why not setting? Maybe a small romantic cabin or a large majestic palace?
  10. /sign
    i like the idea :)
  11. Hello, I'm Auhjos' twin brother Huajos. >.>
    /sign