1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ender Pearls used for /back

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bronzebrg, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I've been thinking a lot recently about the /back that we used to have and really started to miss it. I have also been reading a few suggestions from people where they want /back to be used again, and i agree. I have also thought about the thing about 50 shekels as payment and thought that was not enough. Then I thought about what Pyth said about having a nearly unlimited amount of things in the virtual chests. So as i was thinking about this, i realized, why should we pay money if we have all of these items at our disposal? Maybe we just use an item as a teleporter payment? My first thought was to use either diamond or gold, but then thought that was too similar to the /gi and would probably take away from that. I have decided that the best option for that is what Pyth said to me about using ender pearls a few weeks back. I have been searching around, and have not seen one like this that has already been made, so i was thinking that i would wait until the Modding API is released and then start working on it. If anyone with experience in this would like to help me i would be more than happy to add you to the team. Before this happens however, we would need aproval from Pyth.
  2. Clarification: Your ender pearl (presumably in you VC after you die) is used up. You dont just get to use it. This would add incentive for killing Endermen and make the decision difficult between making Eyes of Ender to find the Stronghold, or getting back to where you died. Personally, i think this woud be a great addition. Let me know if you see anything that i could use on the minecraft forums.

Thanks!
  3. Although this is a good idea in my opinion it would be impossible. With my experience with plugins I do not believe that you could do that.
  4. Auhjos likes this
  5. Hrm... idk its worth a try though!
  6. Gili707 likes this too. And it's possible. Easier if the pearl is in your inventory though.
  7. That's what I was thinking! /sign
  8. There will be some form of TPing with Ender Pearls or Eye of the Ender's in the future. However, this is on the back burner for now.