1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explosives Mod

Discussion in 'Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)' started by auhjos, Jan 24, 2012.

1. i just watched that and the new smart move mod, there pretty sweet. its amazing how far minecraft has come from where it was before.
  2. I'm pretty sure this is the explosive forums... oh well, maybe this will all just explode one day but you never know until it comes booming through your door.
  3. Lol me and auhjos downloaded the London map and had a bit of fun with this mod...
  4. i cant get the more explosive mod to work :(
  5. ok so i got it working.... but my computer froze haha, but i got the optifine working, and it works a lot better now. all i can say is WOW Yogscast must have an AMAZING computer!
  6. They're professional gamers and each have three computers. This wasn't even the best one :p
  7. As much as it is fun, nothing is sadder to me than 'professional gaming' it's like saying I'm a professional sleeper
  8. The yogsast earn their living through gaming, get invited to special events (games con, mine con, comic con). They're extremely good at what they do hence the "professional" and what they do is "game" and thus I draw them together to create:

Saying your a professional sleeper is accurate but not as exciting.
  9. Not technically true. Unless you make a regular living directly from sleeping, you can't be classed as professional.
  10. Good point Gili707, good point...
  11. Professional Defined in a dictionary is somone who shows the attributes capable of doing something, anyone can game, it's a frickin' pastime!
  12. They do this for a living and to me that happily places the professional marker on their heads for me. Just like you make Java games for a (small) sum of money so I would class you as a professional.

Edit: Aren't edits useful 09jnewington?
  13. ha... there is a hillariious big bang theory scene like that, I wont spoil it for you though...