1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Golden Dawn Metals

Discussion in 'General' started by supercrushed, Apr 23, 2012.

1. The second mine will open once the first is done. We are actually carving our headquarters in the mine, once that is finished then the second will be opened, which will be supervised by ron.
  2. Several towns are finally being copied over so why not build your HQ there? When I'm next online I'll show you a spacial technique for mining which increases efficiency by 33% to standard strip mining.
  3. Tell me! Tell me! :D
  4. I'll help, should be intresting.
  5. How's the company going Super?
  6. i wouldn't mind joining iv'e been quite bored on the server lately
  7. i will join this bussiness i have been bored on the server lately this should give me something to do
  8. Sorry, I haven't seen this post in a while. The company is doing awful and basically fell apart. :p.
  9. My investment... lost... :(
    The cruel world of business...
  10. I'd like to join as a superviser :cool:
  11. Oh and Super, I can't find your posts (You have 404)
  12. Can't find em?
  13. T'was a joke. You had 404 posts. Have you never had the thing where it says: "404 not found"?
  14. Heh, fail on my part.
  15. Not to rain on anyone's parade but I think you should know that Golden Dawn also happens to be the name of Greece's far right "neo-nazi" political party.
  16. I would like to join in too. If there are still positions available, I'd love to help as a miner.
  17. Sorry blacky, no one that I hired even works anymore, the company is shut down.
  18. I'd love to help. Let me know what I can do to assist!!! Haha
  19. So... Umm. Yeah. Scratch that.
  20. Since I have been asked about it still I will reopen it, just need to rebuild everything since I tore it down :3.