1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye for now!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by auhjos, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I'm going to be in Miami for the next week (woo!) but I'm going to be away from a computer. I may be able to stay active on the forums through my phone but I won't be able to join you guys on the server :(
    I should be back on the 2nd. Have fun and a happy new year!

Auhjos
  2. Come back soon, Auhjos!
  3. Status Update!

I'm now in Miami (woo!). 'twas a bit of a hassle after I was stuck in immigration for two and a half hours... Oh well! At least now I'm in the hotel and officially on vacation!!! Thank the lord for America :)
  4. Enjoy :p Seeya in a week.
  5. Ok guys! I landed just over 3 hours ago and it's great to be back in the UK! I'll be back on the server tomorrow. See you there!
  6. My deepest condolences.

:)
  7. what does your signature mean auh? and why am I only seeing it on this post? hm
  8. What do you mean?
  9. Time to revive a thread :p (It's appropriate before any mods delete it ;) )

From 1st-18th of July I'm going to be in Israel with most of my school year (or grade). With me will be many including 09jnewington, MadCoconutMan, TheEpicGold and many many more (warning, may not be that many more) and from that time I will be without touch with ChiRho. I shall hope to get to a computer upon return before the withdrawal symptoms get to me D:
    On another note, after I get back, a few days I will be flying off to Spain. I won't have access to a computer but I will be able to check the forums and so it will be slightly more tolerable. I'm not sure of exact dates but you'll see me disappear then reappear after 2 weeks. So, enjoy the last 18 days with me XD
    Have fun!
  10. Well, today's the day I go away. Bye everyone! I'll miss you :)
  11. I'm back! Now with more tan! See you all tomorrow!