1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Griefing Has Gone To Far.

Discussion in 'General' started by J_Man172, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Ok so on the temp map guys i dont mind griefing but when its like the pic below its way,way,way,way,way to far.....

Attached Files:

2. How so? How was my handiwork too far? Yes it looks hot but you are an enemy faction so we griefed you and wanted to end the war once and for all.
  3. And succeeded. And we didn't een place most of the lava :p you did.
  4. Congrats on the victory.
  5. If griefing is allowed, then griefing is allowed....... It's pretty simple... Nowhere does it say "you do some griefing, but only a little, not a lot" griefing is griefing.
  6. thats not griefing its just cruelty considering my spawn point was under that giant colum
  7. Thats the point. It was a victory. You died in the lava we filled your base with then you spawn in more lava and keep dying in a noob loop. Thus the only wait out is to type /f leave and then respawn at the Diastatos base. Meaning the faction spartans will completely go and the destroyers destroyed it.
  8. I'm inclined to agree with Shnaff. Its a temporary map where griefing is allowed, if not encouraged, and where people join factions to go to war with each other. If you don't want to be griefed, make a peacful faction.