1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Book

Discussion in 'General' started by Gili707, Aug 18, 2013.

1. When server reset happens, I'm planning to write a book that players can receive by typing a command (similar to /rules) which will be there to help out new players. In this book will be:
    *Essential commands and their in-depth descriptions and help.
    *Instructions on how to use stargates and portals, and directions to their locations.
    *Information on worlds - what is available there, and what its purpose is.
    *Explanation of protections, and the reason why you have to walk a long distance from spawn to build.

At the moment, this is all I have come up with, so what I'd like you guys to do is post below some suggestions of things I should include, maybe some things you yourself found difficult upon joining our (or any) minecraft server for the first time.
    Gili707, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by Gili707; at Aug 18, 2013
  2. I think an explanation on the protection plugin and how it works would be useful, explaining to new people why they can't build at spawn or in certain areas, instead of them shouting, "I CAN'T BUILD, WHAT IS THIS?" and then disconnecting. This would also be a useful point to add how to get their land protected.
  3. added to list