1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with TerraFirmaCraft

Discussion in 'Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)' started by Ron_burgendy, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Hey all,
    I just recently started a new TFC map and I'm having trouble getting started. Namely how do I start getting tools, because the flint from rocks on top of a stick thing got updated, so now I have to use a menu that opens when you craft 2 pieces of granite rock on top of each other- problem is I don't know the recipe's for shapes, or what to do with this interface. Can anyone help me out?
    Thanks, Ron
  2. Thanks, but it hasn't :/ still says grab flint and pop it on top of a stick
  3. Try youtube maybe?

Also, how did you install the mod? I put everything in .jar and deleted Metainf and all that stuff and the new world doesn't load. I even watched a youtube video and did it exactly like it said and it still didn't work. :cry:
  4. I had the same problem and what solved it for me was instead of pasting the folders and replacing them if they already existed, I merged them. So like one of the folders is called armor, but dont replace the armor folder, just paste the contents of the TFC armor folder into the normal armor folder etc etc. That solved it for me. Lmk if it still doesnt work.

And thanks! thats super helpful
  5. That worked! Thanks ron!
  6. Ok so what your supposed to do is knap for stone tools im not going to explain knapping because unless i can show you it should be interesting just go to the wiki and there should be "a stone age guide" and a " knapping" page

Edit: and 5 sec later i see what gj said...GJ I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO PLAY THE NEW TFC!!