1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hola

Discussion in 'General' started by supercrushed, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Hey ya'll, so a few days ago I went into my school library and sat down at a computer next to a kid playing minecraft. To be honest with everything going on since I quit i hadnt even thought of minecraft in months. Back then I quick minecraft basically because i was way too addicted and it literally took ALL of my time away from school, sports, and social activities. Now that I am pretty much set in all of those categories I see no reason why I can't start playing again as long as I don't get too addicted :D. Also my homework for drafting was to design a perfect city thus why i was in the library and that inspired me to now make my perfect city on the server. Soo basically if you don't want to read all that I am coming back to the server and will build an awesome city :). Although i wont play as much it wont be like before where i stop in like every 2 months. Hasta luego amigos.
  2. Welcome back :D :D :D
  3. Welcome back, again :p
  4. Is the server ip still mc.xp-e.net? everytime I try and stop by I can never join. :p
  5. It is. But it is still on 1.6.4.
  6. Long time, no see. Welcome back!
  7. Ah, ok thanks pythros. And you too Sif! I'll be playing a lot more again and I'm looking forward to it haha!
  8. Sorry for the inactivity again, I really have no time this summer, haha. I'm actually taking college classes right now for the rest of the summer for rising high school seniors. (Which is extremely scary because I joined the server in the beginning of my freshman year of high school, time flies!) Anyways I will hope to see you all on the server in a few weeks!

-Super
    Eraisuithon134 likes this.

9. AHHHHHH! SUPER YOU EXIST??? I hope you're doing well and i hope to see you on the server soon. I'm glad i caught this post
  10. Erai!!!! Buddy it's been so long! Haha, as soon as I get home I'll let you know and we'll play together! :)
  11. YES! I can't wait man! Hope you're doing well? I'll talk to you later i guess :eek: