1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't log in?!? OH NOES, THE SERVER IS DOWN!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pythros, Jan 14, 2012.

1. We don't need thread after thread within minutes of each other or posted by the same person saying the server is down or asking if the server is down. Stating it is down or that it crashed doesn't really help as this can mean many things.

Instead of posting a thread about it, please only use this thread if such an event arises. If you do, define "crash" or "down" as it pertains to you. Otherwise, the post is pointless!

Any threads posted about this topic will be removed. Repeating offenders will be warned of their actions.

Please make sure it isn't a Mojang/Minecraft problem first! Check out the status of their servers first at http://help.mojang.com/!
    Pythros, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by Pythros; at May 3, 2014
  2. Server Down

In response to Pythros's point about not repeatedly posting about the server being down every time it is or similar, I had this idea, every time you think the server is down or you
    Can't connect, simply respond to this thread with;

'down?'
    'no connect'

This isnt spam as a result, obviously, delete this if you dislike this Pythros.
  3. I can't seem to get on the server as of this post. I've checked with others and they can't either.
  4. Everdras Bit Shifter

It's back up.
  5. Is it down atm? I can't connect, keeps giving me "end of steam"
  6. Yeah, it is down.
  7. so at first when i tried to log in it came up "connection refused" now it just comes up "End Of Stream"
    Is It Down?
    Edit: Ok Now It Says "Internal Exception: Java.net.Socketexception: Connection Reset" why Does The Msg Keep changing?
  8. Usually you have to restart your Minecraft with those errors.
  9. Login problems? It's a Mojang problem!
  10. Mojang problem fixed!
  11. Something weird is happening... Every time I try to log on to the server, it says: "Failed to verify username!". Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind now, it's fixed >.>
  12. That's still a Mojang problem >.>
  13. Unable to connect to the server? Getting a weird connection error? That's because you updated to 1.3! Downgrade to 1.2.5 and you will be able to connect to the server. More info at viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21
  14. Anyone else having trouble logging in?
    EDIT: I see they have server issues. /fail sonicsteve

Attached Files:

15. Updated with:

Please make sure it isn't a Mojang/Minecraft problem first! Check out the status of their servers first at http://help.mojang.com!
  16. Server not working?

I can't connect to the temp server, havent been able to for some hours. I can connect to other servers though. Is it on my end or are we updating it or what?
  17. It appears to be working and I see people connected to it. Is it still an issue?
  18. Yes. I can connect to other servers, but for some reason it says it cannot connect to this one =/
  19. If you are connecting to xp-e.net, try mc.xp-e.net:7141.