1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Coming Back!

Discussion in 'General' started by RyanSkeltis, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, looks like im coming back to playing minecraft (Yay, so excited to start playing again)

i stopped playing for two reasons

1. My laptop always sounded like an airplane taking off whenever i opened up java and started playing, and i knew that wasnt good for the fan, so i figured id better take a brake from it, it was draining my battery way to fast too!

2. i started playing Diablo 3 when it came out and that consumed most of my down time.

But now im building a gaming PC and i figured now would be a good time to start playing minecraft now that i will have a computer that can handle it for long periods of time.

here is my build if anyone is interested

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1lyJ7

looking forward to playing with you guys again

-Ryan
  2. Welcome back!
    Pythros, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by Pythros; at Jul 28, 2013
  3. feel free to remove yourself from the inactive board, and add yourself back to the staff board at spawn!
  4. its gonna be a week or so, i still have to get all my parts, build my computer, and install everything
  5. oh, well alright, when you are back, do that :p
  6. Question? Has the under ground mine shafts been reset? Can I mine diamond and all those materials without having trouble finding them?
  7. They haven't been reset, but you'll be fine mining, we haven't found them all yet ;)
  8. Or you could also mine in Xylochos. It has amazing caves and caverns full of ores and resources! :)
    Pythros likes this.