1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Leaving to do better things.

Discussion in 'General' started by Doubt_Wolf, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Yes, I am leaving. I realize now that I spending my life at a computer desk playing "minecraft" is not right for me. I don't even know what to say right now, just that I, even while writing this post, am BORED. Anyone else notice the distinct lack of people on the server? It's the only reason I still play minecraft, the server. But every time I want to go on, the player count is 0-2 people. I thought when we went live however long ago that was more people would come. Don't get me wrong, I like most of the people who play on the server, but it's boring! Life is to short to spend in virtual la-de-da land, I'm done with it all. It was a pleasure to know you all, well... Most of you. (You know who you are.) Well back to what I said earlier, I'm really really bored. No offense to any of you who love minecraft, but it's kind of, well, stupid. Yes, I just said minecraft is stupid! Now I'm going to go the Dairy Queen up the hill from my house. (Oh, to anyone who is wondering I live in Boulder, land of many bikes, so I do have a bike myself. No idea who would be wondering that, but yeah.) Well, I have no idea what I put in this but there you go. I'm leaving, probably forever, don't expect to see me, goodbye, farewell, aloha, farewell, goodbye.

-Doubt_Wolf

P.S, I was going to say minecraft is nerdy, but that would be going to far, PEACE! Ima go get some ice cream.
  2. Bye Doubt. Enjoy your ice cream :lol:
  3. Catcha yah later.
  4. Doubt??? :cry:

Attached Files:

5. Bye ;) Just going to post this here too; I haven't been active for a week or two because I have been doing things in real life and playing other games for a bit of variety, be back with Era maybe :) Bye Wolf.
  6. COME ON PEOPLE! LOG IN TO THE SERVER SO WE STOP LOSING MODS/PEEPS! KEEP THE SERVER ALIVE!

:twisted:

OH... and bye doubt... good luck with life! :D
  7. I understand that pluggins need to be back up to date and that there's nothing much we as a community can do about it but I just wanted to throw an idea out there;
    What if we made our own substitute of the plugin and used it until the original was up to date? Just a thought.