1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inactivity

Discussion in 'General' started by Eraisuithon134, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Due to spending "too" much time on the computer my parents have taken my computer from me and i won't be on for about a month. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause (especially auhjos and 09jnewington). I WILL be back and am already looking forward to it! Thanks for the fun times that i've had and the fun times that i will have in the future!

Bye! For now :(

-Era
  2. No! Era :(
    Your creativity and enthusiasm will be missed...
  3. I know the feeling. Mine made the mistake of letting me keep it, but with parental controls on. They didn't last long :p
  4. Same here. Also mine turned on some settings about "logs of activity", soon got disabled when the password was their pin numbers lol. And see ya around Erai ;)
  5. i had to do a bit more that just guess :p
  6. XP I did too, my mum left a post it note with it on on her desk.lol.
  7. Meh, my parents just use the same tho passwords for everything. I just go down the very short list XD
  8. Haha i have been using the "Root" user on my mac to give myself more time... naughty me :p. good news though, i will be on every now and then throughout the next month, but for show time periods. After that ill be back with full force :)
  9. My parents have never used any of the technical restrictions. I even installed a completely different OS that they aren't familiar with on my laptop, and they're completely fine with it. XD
  10. someone's as clever as i am.
  11. Everdras Bit Shifter

>parental controls

Pretty sure you can circumvent that by changing your system clock in BIOS; takes like 30 seconds.

Because I'm 100% sure your parents don't know enough to password-lock the BIOS.
  12. Everdras Bit Shifter

>running as Root

You live on the edge, man. Props.

(Running as Root is dangerous, google it to find out why.)
  13. I know it is. Lets just hope that my super tricky password isn't hacked :p
  14. Can i find out how to do that through google? :)
  15. He/I am not actually running as root. Just using the account as as admin account to get past password checks.
  16. What gill said
  17. http://lmddgtfy.net/?q=bios%20change%20system%20clock
  18. No problema, Erai.