1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map Download?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by auhjos, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to see ChiRho in single player to help plan builds or maybe just explore?
  2. While it could be cool for planning builds I guess, it would be cheating as people could use mods (zombe cheat mod for example) to find say the exact coordinates where a big vain of diamond is and then go straight to it on the map and mine that. Or they could find the coordinates of an end portal. Etc etc...
  3. Maybe only the old maps and once we move again, this one?
  4. Everdras Bit Shifter

This will very likely not happen. The point of the server is for you to play online. Letting you download the map defeats that very purpose.

Additionally, like others have said, it would allow cheating in locating ores and dungeons and such.

Old maps may happen, but definitely not the main map.
  5. That's what I'm asking :p Will the old maps be put up for download? If not, can they?
  6. Auhjos just wants to bomb hartlech with the planes mod :D
  7. Heh! Don't we all? :twisted:
  8. That's... umm... true...
  9. Well unfortunatly Super, Argeth and Bulgwen signed a treaty so we are now allies. So we should combine forces and raid other things... Eremos here I come!
  10. Sounds promising, but who signed the treaty?!?
  11. Your Superior.
  12. This has gone way off track :lol:

Will the old map be put up for download? Yes/No
  13. Well...... are you willing to download a roughly 367 megabyte file?
  14. Yes, yes I am.
  15. On another note is Pythros willing to upload a 357 megabyte file on dropbox?
  16. Maybe mega-upload with a link from ad-fly?
  17. Or not. Megaupload dead!
  18. I knew that but there is another upload company with a similar name so I guessed ^_^
  19. Mediafire :D Correct?
  20. 10 points to Shanffle