1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mo' Creatures

Discussion in 'Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)' started by giladiatorG, May 11, 2012.

?

Do the people of ChiRho want the Mo' Creatures mod installed on the server?

Yes. 6 vote(s) 54.5%
No. 4 vote(s) 36.4%
I don't really mind. 1 vote(s) 9.1%
  1. If there is a server edition of the mo' creatures mod, I guess it might be nice to have some snakes and ogres running around the map scavenging birds and unsuspecting players. And if there isn't a server version of this mod, then please ignore this post. xD
  2. ooh great! So, Pythros, any chance of us using this mod in our new map? Also, any idea on how to make a poll?
  3. Click edit on your first post and you'll see a create poll tab near the bottom near the upload attachment tab.
  4. I do like this mod and would like it, however, it would require anyone that joins the server to have Mo' Creatures installed on their computer. So no. After Minecraft API is out, yes.
  5. Ahh, OK then. I guess we shall wait.
  6. I personally dont like this mod, the thought of an ogre running through harlech or anywhere else jst sounds bad :(
  7. Yes but thats where mob defence comes into play :p i think this would make the server SOOOOO much better and a lot more fun....
  8. You really don't like mobs do you? :lol: But yes, i agree with j_man
  9. Wouldn't matter if you have mobs disabled in the town ;)
  10. Hahaha so true but if we do get this i wont get mobs disables in my town :p
  11. I was thinking about this and then it hit me... we should do this with smart moving too..
  12. Thats a good idea, but I don't really like the mod, it makes you lag quiet a bit, and the controls are awkward, like playing twister on a keyboard with your fingers.
  13. Nao! The reason we havent already got this in Harlech is that it stops peaceful mobs from spawning, making farms useless. Found that out the hard way on the old map :'(
  14. It won't make farms useless, you can still lead the animals, with wheat, to their spaces. And, you can have more animals to breed! I don't see this as a chore, it's more of a the-more-the-merrier thing. :p
  15. Eggman: "You know what they say, the more the m-"

-brick'd-
  16. Umm, what?
  17. Going off the previous post, I used a meme from Sonic. The brick'd is me getting interrupted for the lame joke.
  18. This mod is still going?! I was sure they guys stopped...or was that the Aether mod...