1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mojang borrowed my account (or might b just skin) for this!!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by 09jnewington, Nov 13, 2011.

1. okay, 300 minecraft accounts skins were used in this minecon video, one of which was mine! :D, how do I know that it was my skin? its custom made! N.B its my old cyberman skin with no cape, so look out for it^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJpKYiENro
  2. Re: mojang borrowed my account (or might b just skin) for th

People I saw:
    Paulsoresjr, yogscast, HATfilms, Herobrine, Captinsparkelz, Mojang team, Israphel, Steve, Ephixa, Recruits in suits, Skylord lysander, a few people from Mashinima and Minecraft chick
    Skins:
    Press, Mario, 11th doctor (viperdox?), Eskimo, Elmo, Hoodie, DJ, Dwarf King, Creepers, Skeletons, various Zelda characters, dinosaur, slimes, 10th doctor (my skin but with 3D glasses (when this was filmed, 1.9 pre release 4, my skin had 3D glasses :D)), 09jnewingtons cyberman skin, aladin, emo, lots of people with a plain face accept a huge smile, a ninja, a dirt person (shnaffle?), MasterKnives' skin (maybe), steve in a suit, creeper with an axe, saw person, a tree person, a pirate, a man with a bandana and a soldier.

Add people/skins which you saw!
  3. Re: mojang borrowed my account (or might b just skin) for th

Various Zelda charachters+ninja=Me
    Various Zelda characters+ creeper=Me
  4. Re: mojang borrowed my account (or might b just skin) for th

Watched the video a few more times:

Robot, Batman and Robin, Innocent Smoothies person, Frankenstein's monster, Indiana Jones, Terminator, Cookie monster, Ghost and a man with an H on his chest.