1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My account

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by supercrushed, Feb 18, 2012.

1. This morning I was on the server playing minecraft fine. I got off at about 11:20'ish to go eat lunch and when I got back I could not log into minecraft. I always knew this day would come. I actually bought my account off my friend for 8 bucks. But the account originally belonged to his brother. One day when I was over at my friends house his brother found out that we were using his account, and he told me that he would change the password. Well, I think that day might have come as I can no longer log into minecraft :| . I'll try to get a new account if this lasts, and if I do I will need some help with its name. Feel free to leave a comment below if you think you have a good idea for a name.
    Thanks,
    Super
  2. Epiccrossed?
  3. megacrossed or toxicroak. Yes that's a pokemon. :D
  4. As we all know and love you as supercrossed I think you should try and keep it as close as possible to the name now. Something like:
    Supercrossed.
    Super_Crossed would be the one Id go for.

This way it avoids confusion :p and you will get your earned respect back as people will still see you as you.

Also get a refund off your friend :p
  5. Ahhhhhh this sucks!! i agree with Shnaffle. I vote for Supercrossed
  6. Guess what, since my friend I bought it off lives 7 houses down, I went down there and got the password from his brother :D !
    Thanks anyways guys.
  7. Good!

I'd be careful though, if your friend's brother finds out you play on here, theres a possibility he could grief on the account D: So I would reccomend to get a new account oe in which only you know the password of.
    e.g. "super_crossed"

Disregard my previous "Supercrossed" as I have since found out that theyre not case sensitive.

;)
  8. Woo! Good to have you back supercrossed!
  9. Aw thanks guys. And will do shnaffle^
  10. You should have followed prince and became 'the_man_formerly_known_as_supercrossed' :D
  11. LOL!!!!!!