1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My return

Discussion in 'General' started by Aarondzw, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I will be trying to come back sometime soon™. The free time I used to spend on Minecraft I have been sinking into a forum RP, but as I'm getting kind of burned out I need to branch out creatively again. One thing I'm going to try to do is get an account of my own so I no longer have to use my cousin's, in which case my username will be Sixthhokage1, but this happen around Christmas at the soonest. I would try to make my return now…but I have been having some issues IRL, and I am now currently confused as to whether I am still grounded or not. But be prepared to see me back sometime in the near future!
  2. Welcome back!

Just let me know when you do make the change with the confirmed username. I'll change over your chests, permissions, regions, etc to your new account.
  3. Thanks, Pyth. I'll be sure to let you know if I do get the new account.
  4. Wow, been a while. So, I finally went and bought a new account. Sixthhokage1 is the name I'll be playing as now.
  5. Yay! Welcome back!
  6. Thanks. I may still be a while, because of RP, school, learning to program, and my laptop not much liking too much demand being placed on the CPU. But I will be back
  7. Welcome Back!
  8. I like trains!!....errr wrong post..Welcome Back! xD