1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My texture packs

Discussion in 'Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)' started by supercrushed, Dec 7, 2011.

1. So I have been working on texture packs for a while, and I'll admit, to myself SuperCraft was a disappointment, in the beginning. I worked on it for a while and made it alot better but I have not uploaded the new version yet. Anyways I began to think about making a 64x64 texture pack. Right now I am making it and I have to say so far it is turning out pretty nicely. I only have the natural elements done so far. Stone, ores, grass, snow, etc....
    Hopefully sometime soon I will upload a test version of it.
  2. I know I shouldn't do this, but this is what I have so far...
    *ALL of this is my work, except for iron ores, I had some trouble with those.

Attached Files:

3. I love the torches. Very nice.

The diamonds, however....perhaps a bit differently. It looks to me like you are trying to get something with a single diamond in it; I would suggest making it a little less obvious; perhaps having it larger, yet parts of it covered in rock...

Just a suggestion. Anyways, cool stuff!
  4. Ok thanks Mcon, I will take that into consideration.
  5. Yeah it looks like it's turning out very nicely, i would change the redstone and diamond though..
  6. I didn't like the redstone that much too. I have changed it and I have changed the diamond.
  7. Post a new photo :) And do tell when it's done, i wanna try it out.
  8. Ok I will post a new photo when I get back because I have to go now, and as soon as this is done. or at least the beta is done I will post a link to a download for it.
  9. Sorry Gili, I've decided that when I release the beta you will be able to see the new textures. The beta will be released when I get stone bricks, cobblestone, sandstone, and wood planks. That way the most common building materials will be ready.
  10. name it crossedcraft^^
  11. Name it, "ChiRhocraft"
  12. what would that look like?
  13. The only problem is I do not have a good program to use to make this texture pack. Right now all I have is paint.net. :geek:
  14. After getting Skyrim I decided to transform this into a Skyrim style texture pack. It's a little weird making the texture pack. The reason why is that I want the pack to be perfect, so I sit in front of the TV (I have it for PS3) when I'm looking at the texture I want to make and then make it. It's probably going to be a while before this comes out.