1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peacful abusal

Discussion in 'General' started by auhjos, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shnaffle seems intent on griefing the Narwhals base. He made a peaceful faction after supposedly stealing stacks of our stuff. He now continually comes into our base and steals things just outside of our protections. I feel that this is abuse as he isn't using it to evade war but to steal and loot without being able to be hit back.
  2. Sorry "stacks of things" no. A few torches. Griefing is allowed, and I only steal because you keep killing me with fire so I take revenge. Stop moaning it is a PvP map and only temporary I'm not abusing peaceful you are abusing me with fire instead of a sword. So I take revege. Simples. If you have a problem protect your house, the faction is big enough?
  3. Simple here- you hit first. The only revenge there should be is from us.
    This is they reason we rarely have PvP, people keep moaning, I didn't hit first I was exploring your house when you and Mad started burning me. Who cares anyway it isn't that big of a deal.
  4. Blahblahblah- locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.