1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plugin idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sonicsteve, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Im not sure if this is all ready a plugin, But the idea is when using bonemeal on grass there is a chance of spawning mushrooms along with the usual flowers and grass.
  2. Sounds like a nice idea, and possibly fairly simple to do, although Im not too familiar with how bukkit works. But it could be nice and help to stamp out the food shortage. As IMO farming giant mushrooms is a tad stoopid.

But nice idea!
  3. There's a food shortage? I can imagine now some people at a stall giving out bread saying "Feed the poor!"
  4. Great idea steve! And shnaff, I think the only reason there is a food shortage is because most people are just to lazy to leave their homes or start a farm so they starve to death :p.
  5. I'm reading this and thinking, "I have a large farm, every kind of meat, stew, cake... you name it I've got it. How can people be starving?"

I'm starting a charity where I hand out bread to people in need. Just ask and you get some bread. I'll also be setting up a hostel for the homeless.
  6. Food shortage simply because people cant be bothered to get food, die and then realise they cant simply /back and then moan. Also I too started a charity a while ago to combat this issue in which Im giving everyone a single melon seed to eternally feed them :)
  7. It wouldn't be too hard to make I think. There is probably a plugin out there that does this, I'll just have to look for it sometime.