1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Book!

Discussion in 'General' started by auhjos, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I'm starting a new project on ChiRho! Several people have either requested or recommended that I use the new Book and Quill feature in minecraft to write and publish books on ChiRho :p
    I now have quite a few books in store and am now open to subject requests. Books made to measure per person will be sold at 15T each.
    Here's an example:

A player may ask for a book on mining tips. I'll compile everything I know about mining into a book and quill which I will then sign with an appropriate title (can be something specific upon request) and the next time I see that player, will give them the book in exchange for 15T. Buying in bulk or requesting multiple books on the same topic will not yield discounts and may take longer to produce :cry: .

Here's an extract on a book about gold mining which I've drafted in my spare time :p :
    You'll notice that any real information has been replaced by (*****). As in any online service, buy the full version to unlock more ;)