1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Release = New Main Map!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pythros, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Re: 1.9 = New Main Map!

like a boss!
  2. Re: 1.9 = New Main Map!

I like the nether!
  3. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

I don't like being blown up by invisible ghasts!
  4. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

Wait I thought the invisible gltich got fixed? Just before the nether was lost :?
  5. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

It was fixed. I might bring the nether back until release.
  6. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

this has almost nothing to do with the rest of the posts, but i think there should be more then one type of arena, with one in every corner, like a spleef arena in the north-east sector, and an underground TNT arena in the south-west sector. they could be stuff like spleef, TNT, normal, and Custom Design. i truly don't care what you think about this, but i just wanted to put out the idea that i might be of help building the arenas.

thanks for allowing people like us ( :ugeek: ) to make posts. :D

EDIT: pythros, the start of this means that it is not about glitches or bug fixes, just an idea.
  7. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

If and only if a creative map were created, would towns be admissible there?
  8. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

There will be a creative map of some form or shape after we go live. No, towns will not be allowed there. However, you can create the town to be copied over to survival world(s) at a cost of blocks and/or Talents.
  9. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

Would be cool only thing is I think the amount of lbocks paid should be more than that in the town; You get flying, no mobs to kill you etc.
  10. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

Ever pyth said you would have a new town plugin. Would that require us to re-make our towns.
  11. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

Check the multiple posts Everdras has made in the towns section. That should have anything you need to know. If not, repost the question there. It is titled, "new town plugin", and it is a sticky, so you should find it at the top.
  12. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

When can we do a modreq to get our Towns moved on the next map.

Will_STG
  13. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

When we have a new map. Next?
  14. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

We'll have a new map when 1.0 is released and all plugins are updated I presume^^
  15. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

Will virtual chests still work????
  16. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

I just assume everything will. And besides, is there a reason for it not to work?
  17. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

I do believe virtual chests will carry over. Either way, the current map will be put alongside the legendary one, and you will be able to visit it and get the contents of your chests and such from it.

And yes, a few days/weeks after the release in another two weeks, we should have the new map.
  18. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

As mayors are we allowed to look around on the dynamic map on the PXE map and post the coordinates that we would like to rebuild our towns on.

WIll_STG
  19. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

No. We will let people know when they are able to get to the map as the current PXE map is a rough idea as the biome code has changed after 1.8. Towns will have to go through a process in order for them to be copied over.
  20. Re: Release (1.10) = New Main Map!

Will the same apply to houses and villages?