1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Release = New Main Map!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pythros, Oct 2, 2011.

1. house copying

how and when do i get my house copied over? If it costs any money, how much? i am not the richest so i hope that its cheap.
  2. Please, read through the thread as best you can next time. Look around the forums. They have answers, you know.

To help you out:
    I don't believe personal houses are moving over. You can deconstruct them now for materials to build with on the new map, or you can just leave it there. Anything in a chest will be accessible on the new map by traveling back to this current map, much like the Exiled 2.0 map. Moving over towns will cost money. And it won't be cheap.
  3. We will let you know when you can make a request to get your structure copied. It will not cost money for individual structures that are not towns to be copied over.
  4. My apologies. I sit here in my comfy chair, corrected.
  5. ok i know you have made the topic telling us all about it pythros, but i am still lost on this. but will it cost us to move the towns over. and what do we do if we cant affored it?
  6. Q: So, anyone with a town currently will need to fill out a new permit, and pay the tallents to get it moved?
    A: Current towns that want to copied over to the new world will have to apply for a new permit. It may be free or cost at a discounted price to copy it over. This is to ensure we have active towns with residents and no cost towns. The application for this process will be posted when we are ready.

From the FAQ.

And to the other question:
    If you can't afford it, you don't get your town moved.
  7. Just an addition to this, after the move you may only be a resident of one town so choose carefully and stay loyal!
  8. Question about the wastelands: Will nether wart be able to grow there?
    If not: how would we get more?
  9. Answer: Nether warts will (presumably) be able to be found in the wastelands. You grow nether warts on soul sand so stock up on that now if you want to grow them.
  10. I thought netherwart wont grow outside of the nether. at least thats what the wiki said at some point. maybe its changed in an update though.
  11. You can find them growing in the nether in the netherstrongholds and thats all its even been but its an easy mistake to make :)
  12. Nether wart can be planted in the overworld but will only grow in the nether
  13. Which is exactly what I was saying LOL.
  14. But the question i am asking is: Can nether wart grow in the wastelands?
  15. Probably not.
  16. Everdras Bit Shifter

Fix: Netherrack & soul sand have a 7% chance to drop netherwarts.

Implementation:

Code:
    /*
     * This code is the property of the author and is provided under the licensing terms of the GNU GPLv3. (www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html).
     */
    package me.everdras.soulwarts;

import java.util.Random;
    import org.bukkit.Location;
    import org.bukkit.Material;
    import org.bukkit.World;
    import org.bukkit.event.EventHandler;
    import org.bukkit.event.EventPriority;
    import org.bukkit.event.Listener;
    import org.bukkit.event.block.BlockBreakEvent;
    import org.bukkit.inventory.ItemStack;

/**
     * @author Everdras
     */
    public class SoulSandBreakListener implements Listener {

private static final int OCCURRANCE_PER_100 = 7;
        private static final Random gen = new Random();

@EventHandler(priority = EventPriority.NORMAL)
        public void onBlockBreak(BlockBreakEvent event) {
            if (!(event.getBlock().getType() == Material.SOUL_SAND || event.getBlock().getType() == Material.NETHERRACK)) {
                return;
            }

if (gen.nextInt(100) > OCCURRANCE_PER_100) {
                return;
            }

Location loc = event.getBlock().getLocation();
            World world = event.getBlock().getWorld();

event.getBlock().setType(Material.AIR);
            world.dropItemNaturally(loc, new ItemStack(Material.NETHER_WARTS, 1));
        }
    }