1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Advertising- We Want You!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pythros, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Hey folks, to help advertising the server, please consider in going to the following links to vote for our server or post comments about the server so that they can be on the top page! Thanks! Soon I will have Votifier installed so those who do such things will get rewarded in game!

Minecraft Forums
    Minestatus
    Planeminecraft
    Minecraftservers.org
    Minecraft Server List (MCSL)
    Bukkit
    CraftStats
    Minecraft Multiplayer

If you know of other places we forgot to advertise at, please post it here and I will create a posting there. Thanks!
    Pythros, Jun 2, 2012
    Last edited by Pythros; at Jun 7, 2013
  2. Re: Vote for us and comment/review the server at these locat

Please help me out go get points on Minebook.me. I need to become a Diamond Warrior in order to claim the server! Dumb, I know!

Just click this: minebook.me (Facebook for Minecraft)
  3. Everdras Bit Shifter

Re: Vote for us and comment/review the server at these locat

I also posted a blurb to Reddit's r/mcservers, can be found here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/comme ... mivanilla/

You'll need a reddit account to upvote it.

And pyth, I know you prefer to have these all coming from your accounts. Reddit posts are temporary in nature, so you can post one from your own account in like two weeks if you'd like.
  4. Re: Vote for us and comment/review the server at these locat

B-b-b-b-BUMP!
    :D
  5. Everdras Bit Shifter

Hey guys. I just wanted to give everyone a teensy reminder that voting for our server on voting sites helps enormously. It's how most people find servers to play on.

Here's a list of locations I copied over from an older thread that I'm sure no-one looks at anymore:

Vote Sites (no account required- Fast & Easy):
    Minestatus
    Planeminecraft
    Minecraftservers.net
    Minecraftservers.org
    CraftStats

Vote Sites (account required):
    Minecraft Server List (MCSL)

Forums (post a comment/review):
    Minecraft Forums
    Bukkit

Some of the sites are vote-only, and some are comment-only, and some allow both. I can usually get my daily votes done in less than three minutes. Most places don't require an account to do anything, but a few of the sites do (specifically the forums).

On sites that allow comments, it's fine to just leave a comment once and then skip those sites after that. Try not to spam multiple comments! Comments are helpful, since it's nice to see someone actually give an opinion on the server and not just a bunch of votes and an uptime number. Maybe try talking about what your favorite part of the server is?

This helps a lot. We may even set up Votifier at some point to get people who vote some rewards.

Thanks guys. We really appreciate it.
    Sifrin likes this.
  6. can i advertise by doing a video on youtube and mentioning the server
  7. Even though I already answered in game, I'll provide an answer for all to know. Yes. The only thing we request is that the video follows our rules.
  8. Added Minecraft Multiplayer and removed Minecraftservers.net -- Their query techniques kept getting blocked by our firewall. Bad coding.
  9. Please don't forget to vote for us and comment about changes on said links above. Please "up" the Minecraft Forums thread. :)
  10. I will try my best to help get this server active again. Cause in my opinion this is the best server I have ever played on, The rules are great, Everyone is nice, The community is amazing, Those are traits things you don't get in servers today. So rock on Chirho Entertainment .:headphone:
    Eraisuithon134 likes this.
  11. That's definitely the type of attitude that we all need to adopt! Way to be the optimist Spencer!