1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server National anthem

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 09jnewington, Dec 1, 2011.

1. 1. What is your idea/suggestion?
    well, the title is quite self explanitory, I think a theme for our server would increase 'patriotic' feeling, if you will, it will encourage players to spend time here - rather than on other servers, and will give ChiRho identitiy on the world stage of MC servers, I genuinly believe that its one of the greatest servers the world has seen yet, and a anthem for it is unique and makes it noticable amongst other servers.

2. How would this benefit the community?
    it will give logging into chirho a feeling of patriotic meaning, and make the members of this community friendlier between each other and promote the servers moto of top heavy pastoral care.

3. URL to plugin if applicable

N/A

4. Did you read the plugins threads to see if the author still maintains it?
    N/A
  2. Wow, we have a motto? I must have missed that...

Tell me, what would you suggest to use as music?

Also, where would this anthem go?

If half our members never sign up on the forums, and the half that do rarely check them, how much would this benefit? Is there some way/place to put this that others would see it more? That it would mean more?

I'm not completely sure, but I think I have seen a plugin which allowed you to make your own music discs. Possibly, if we found an anthem, Pyth or Everdras or whoever could use this plugin (if there is one) to make a music disc with that track on it. Perhaps having it play near spawn, or having jukeboxes all around spawn.

The creation of an anthem would also, logically, call for a flag. So, do you have suggestions for a flag?
  3. okay,forgive me, I did not mean 'motto' i ment ethics kind of thing, on numerous occasions I have complimented pythros for being very friendly and kind, he says something on he lines of, heck, thats the idea of this server, or thats the server ethics, ye.

I like the idea of a flag

If half the members arent on the forums, do a newsflash.
  4. Everdras Bit Shifter

How about this? I just finished writing it.

O ChiRho!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.
    With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True Server strong and free!
    From far and wide,
    O ChiRho, we stand on guard for thee.
    God keep our land glorious and free!
  5. I could try writing some music for that...I'm not the best, but I could give it a try. Eventually.

Sounds great, Everdras!
  6. Everdras Bit Shifter

I already wrote the music for it, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0gBZHCIsRk
  7. Cool! That didn't take long!
  8. Could you re create it at spawn using note blocks?
  9. soooo.. is this suggestion..

Attached Files:

10. thanks guys... now i have nyan cat stuck in my head... :D