1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server useage

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by auhjos, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Unfortunately I have run into some schooling issues and thus will only be on the server on the weekend and possibly Friday. I am trying to fix this problem but for now I'm stuck like this :p
    I will try and stay active on the forums and will see you all soon!
  2. Someone got grounded? ;)
  3. o_O

Come back soon, Auhjos! Don't stay away from us!
  4. I bet it was parents. >.> they can be so annoying sometimes.
  5. To sum up:

I failed a French test and an English essay so now I have a French tutor and a three hour essay to re write so I gave myself a new weekly timetable to mange my work so I don't fail any more at school (so far it worked as I ended up with a poem in the schools book of excellence) but I've noted that my gaming time has been cut back considerably and thus the weekends are now the only time that's free. I may come on during the week (esspesialy Friday) if I don't get much H/W ;) ...and yes gili most of this was from my parents so 10 points!!!
  6. Wooo! 10 points. Well i hope it's all over soon, and you catch up with work and all that :p
  7. I've caught up with all of my work now and should be on once or twice during the week. No more school screw ups from now on ;)
  8. Hey guys. To put it simply, I was a complete idiot here. I was the one who had the incident with Exiled gaming I've decided to take a long break from video games... all of them. To explain how serious this is, please note that I was demoted. I'm not going into to many details here but revenge is not sweet at all. I've got exams soon so this is a good time to leave but I may not be on for a VERY long time. I've let the whole ChiRho community down and I am so very sorry. This may be my last post here ever so take my word for it. I will be back eventually but for now, goodbye and happy minecrafting.

(No this is not a rage quit but more of a rethink. And Super, the competition is canceled. Sorry)
  9. Well i hope to see you back. Everyone makes mistakes. Although if you want i'd be happy to 'take care of' your items :p
  10. ....... I have nothing to say.... I'm speechless :(. Have fun auhjos :(.
  11. Good bye Auhjos, And good luck in the future. You will be missed.
  12. looks like somone else will have to go for that first to 1000 post achievement then :lol:

your efforts cannot - and will not - be forgotten
  13. I'm sorry to see you go Auhjos... Thanks for all the fun times.... :(
  14. tho we have had our disagreements i cant forget those good times goodbye for now
  15. I'm back...
    Here's a screen shot of what I did so people know partly why I left:

Make of it what you will

Attached Files: