1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Video?

Discussion in 'General' started by ViperX07, Nov 1, 2011.

1. As some of you may know, I create gaming videos (some minecraft but mostly other games) and post them on youtube. What do people think about creating a little "ad" for this server? I would imagine something around 2 minutes long pointing out some of the interesting builds on this server, and the overall sense of community (could video some people trading, building together and whatnot). Do people think this is a good idea?
  2. Everdras Bit Shifter

3. :p

I'm definitely open to song suggestions.

edit: Don't make me go 8bit!
  4. What kinda song? You want music, soundtrack, what? Techno, country, classical? *shudder* Rock?

Cause I can get you most all of those (except rock. No one likes that. Unless you count a few Queen songs which I have on CD loan from my Dad).
  5. Yes! Just yes.

This is a good idea!

Can I be in it?
  6. Personally, I think it should feature the most handsome player on the server, as well as the one with the best skin. In the effort to reduce our casting number, however, I am willing to adopt both these roles, of course.
  7. I thought you were talking about me! You must have tripped over your words^^

But seriously can I star in it please?
  8. Don't ask me, Auhjos. I'm not doing it. Try asking Viper.
  9. I'm not even sure that he's doing the video...
    Maybe Pythros or Gili707 because they can fly and get better view points and stuff.