1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart Moveing

Discussion in 'Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)' started by xox_virus_xox, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wanted to ask about this mod before I went on using it. I think this mod is really nifty, adding ways to move that you can in real life and that I think minecraft should already have. It adds squatting to jump higher (charged jumps = jump 2 blocks instead of 1), crawling (gets threw 1x1 holes, but slowly), swimming and diving (so it looks like you are really swimming + no annoying jumping in the water..), running (not super fast and only for a limited time until you get tired), stepping up 1 block (you still have to hold a button and it slows you down a little like you were taking a big step..but less annoying then jumping up a mountain) and climbing up to three blocks up or 5 blocks down walls (reduces 1x1 towers to get up a small ledge or fall damage from small heights). I wanted to ask first because it has some features, like sprinting, that could be called a "speed hack" or what not so I figured I would ask before using it on the server, but honestly it's not unfairly fast and it's only for a short time untill you rest back up. Here's the link http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/361430-173-smart-moving/. Sorry for the long post. Thank you for your time.
  2. Very cool mod. 1.8 is suppose to implement some sort of sprint feature.. pyth will probably want to wait and see how that works out. Unless this is just a mod and not a plugin.. I could have failed a reading right there.
  3. I do believe this is just a mod and not a plugin, but I may be wrong. Reading threw the thread it says that multiplayer has been fixed so..I don't know. However if it is just a mod then I noticed there was a required/suggested mods area..
  4. After downloading the mod (had some internet downtime, sorry for the delay) there seems to be server files...I really don't know though so I would suggest someone with more know-how to download it and give it a try.
  5. Everdras Bit Shifter

This is technically a speedhack. It is not currently allowed on the server.
  6. It looks pretty sweet. However, due to the speed-hack of like ladders, it won't be allowed.
  7. Alright :) wish it was a plug-in that you could configure though, 'cause it's got some pretty cool additions. I really like the swimming and climbing 1x1s lol.
  8. this is a good mod untill..

a spectator sees the person 'scalling' the walls

its like ladders, no animation whatsoever!
  9. this has since updated, amazing flying, swming, diving, crawling, climbing, grapling

I definatly reccomend it for the server.
  10. Everdras Bit Shifter

see

11. I know its inpractical, none the less, I reccomend it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.