1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solve these riddles!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by guy3, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Ok first riddle

There is a house and in this house is a locked room and in that locked room there is a dead man and a rock how did he die what is his name and what is the scientific name of the rock?

Post ur answers or post a different riddle!
  2. He died due to radiation, blood poisining and loss of his powers. Superman. And green kryptonite.-_-
  3. Nice u got it!
  4. Ok next riddle:

What is more greater than g-d more eviler than the devil the rich need it the poor have it and if you eat it you die?
  5. yep you got it! and i dont remember any new ones so post your own!
  6. Try this riddle!!!

A detective drives to a crime scene, a man just jumped out of the window on the top floor.
    The detective gets half-way to the top of the stairs when a man runs past him.
    The detective gets to the top floor opens the window and throws out his pen.

How does he know that this was a murder and not a suicide?
  7. The window was closed. He had to open it.
  8. Well Done!
  9. thats a good one ok i have another one!

fred is dead in a pool of red with a stick by his head

how did he die?
  10. Poisoned ice lolly/Popsicle!
  11. kinda but ill give it to ya its he was eating a popsicle then choked on it then spit the stick out but died in the process and the popsicle melted
  12. I like riddles...

You ever heard of those where you are given a situation, and can ask yes or no questions to solve it? Here's one of them.

Okay, there is a man in the desert. He is dead. Beside him, there is a straw. There are no footprints leading to where he is. How did he die? Feel free to ask questions, and I will give you a yes or no answer. Because I'm a forum stalker that way.
  13. Mcon

The man was in an hot air balloon with his friend over a desert. The hot air balloon was overweight and would crash. They pulled straws and the man picked the short straw, jumped with it and died on impact.

Question:
    Is this correct?
  14. Answer: Yes, you idiot.
  15. Mcon, your just jealous cause I'm smarter than your riddle!
  16. Actually, that wasn't my riddle, persay. I just knew it.

You don't google these things, do you?
  17. What is so gentle that if you just speak its name it breaks?

-09jnewington
  18. silence!
  19. I'm going to be really mean!

I turn polar bears white
    and I will make you cry.
    I make men pee
    and girls comb their hair.
    I make celebrities look stupid
    and normal people look like celebrities.
    I turn pancakes brown
    and make champagne bubble.
    If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
    If you look at me, you'll pop.
    Can you answer the riddle?

:twisted:

Note: Think really hard about the wording!