1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solve these riddles!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by guy3, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Good one! I wish I got there first though... I'll keep on looking for an extremely difficult riddle.
  2. Does anyone have any riddles?
  3. What is open when its closed and closed when its open?
  4. A bridge over a river
    (The road goes up to let boats through)
  5. Yup.
  6. How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Bonus Challenge!!!
    Say this 10 time fast^^

Note: There is actually an answer for this.
  7. Obviously, he would chuck three cords.
  8. There are two gates. One leads to heaven, the other leads to Hell, but you don't know which one is which. There are two gatekeepers. One of them always tells the truth and the other always lies, but you don't know who is the honest one and who is the liar.

You can only ask one question to one of them in order to find the way to heaven. What is the question?
  9. Are you a cow!
    If the angle says he is then he is obviously lying!
  10. Well, this is the version where it isn't a clear cut thing. You have to ask instead, "Which way would the other angel say is the way to heaven?" And then go the other way.

And we have done that one before.
  11. If you are in a house with two doors.
    In one of the rooms there is a hungry chuck norris ready to kill you and same in the second room. If you don't pick a door you explode.
    How do you get out?
  12. I will pick the door that leads outside, and avoid the two rooms mentioned at all costs. Though, how could Chuck Norris be in both rooms at the same time?
  13. A wood chuck would chuck all the wood a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. :D
  14. Well done!

Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris... thats how
  15. ...okay. So, am I right?
  16. You are right.
    I was just explaining how Chuck Norris can be in two rooms at once^^

17. just noticed this
    Angles can't speak
    Angels can!
  18. And what do you mean by that?
  19. An ANGLE is a degree to which something is bent.

And ANGEL is something which is heavenly and beyond comprehension.