1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solve these riddles!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by guy3, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Why is Karl Marx buried in London's Westminster Abbey?
  2. U got me this time

I'm stumped
  3. Ooh, I love it. I think I'll savor the answer for a few more hours before posting it!
  4. because he is dead?
  5. Why didn't I get that!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  6. Dang it, 09! I was going to savor that longer!
  7. You are standing in a room looking out a window with an all southern view, and you see a bear.
    What color is the bear? Why?
  8. White, because you are at the north pole.

I really want to do this cool one, but it only works when you hear it, and not see it. So instead...

A plane is flying over Berlin in 1956. If you recall, at that time, Berlin was divided into two halves, East and West, and one half was controlled by the communists, one by non communists. For the sake of argument, let's say that those non communists and communists were arguing currently about how they should bury their dead war heroes. The non communists wanted to give them a proper burial, but the communists wanted to cremate their dead. Both couldn't stand to have the other get their way. Unfortunately for those flying above Berlin that day, the plane was shot down. It came to a crash landing right smack dab in the middle of the Berlin Wall. Lengthwise. The communists and non communists both got to the scene of the crash at the same side, and started helping everyone get out. There were, however casualties. Both sides started arguing. Finally they came to a decision, a perfectly logical one. Now, you have to tell me where they decided to bury the survivors.
  9. The only place I can think Of that satisfies both sides is a volcano. If not that I'm gonna hazard a guess at Berlin.
  10. Nope. Not a volcano, or Berlin. I will tell you this, it isn't on the European continent.
  11. Oh my god I hate you. They were survivors. You don't bury them. I'm such a fail at reading properly sometimes.
  12. Ooh, you got it. Yeah, I don't think they're burying the survivors in Berlin.
  13. lol, i got the dead one right?^^

heres one, auh dont say the answer, in a world ruled by a giant beaver what food is no longer consumed?
  14. I don't see how being ruled by a giant beaver would change eating habits...

That doesn't sound much like a riddle...
  15. Cheese Danish. Why you may ask?

Humans will build dams to please their beaver overlord. The low lying city of Copenhagen is flooded, thousands die and they never create their name sake pastry.

How can you miss that?

And 09, I don't care :p
  16. Right....
  17. Poet liked this...
  18. Pyth, come back! It's been eight days! We miss you!
  19. I'm technically on right now... but going to eat dinner ;)