1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solve these riddles!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by guy3, Jul 31, 2011.

1. From much demand the answer.

Uganda will become a superpower from the money made by exporting Rhinos. Other countries will ally with Uganda to form a Central African Block with Kenya as its closest ally. When war breaks out Uganda's only income collapses through decreasing sales and the demand for troops. Kenya will NOT help with the war effort until last minute there by keeping its economy stable. In the invasion of Germany, Kenya will storm Berlin with fresh troops looking for power.
    Uganda withers, Kenya triumphs!

There you go. :ugeek:
  2. That's rediculos, I mean, That's what i said.

Here is another
    What can you catch but never throw??
  3. A cold and my answer makes more sense that yours!
  4. All about, but cannot be seen,
    Can be captured, cannot be held,
    No throat, but can be heard.
    What is it?

And no, it is NOT a creeper.
  5. By the way,
    my answer makes perfect sense
  6. The Wind

And by the way, if aliens had the tech to reach us and survive, we would either all be dead or in space.
    :ugeek:
  7. These aliens came in peace and secrecy and hid among us at area 52. Seeing how other species were imprisoned so rudely, the aliens freed :mrgreen: them and thus.....

Your turn for a riddle!
  8. You are standing on the top one of two solid metal pillars. They are both exactly one kilometer apart from each other and they both stand one kilometer high. There is absolutely nothing around these pillars, but you have one small twig, one small rock and an unlimited supply of rope. Usuing only the materials named, how can you get from the top of the pillar that you are on to the top of the other pillar?
  9. Pull out my Handy crossbow, make a bolt out of the stick and rock, shoot it to the other pillar, and climb across.

JK

I would use my rope to kclimb down, walk to the next and use the roak and stick to make a little knife and slowly climb up?
  10. No but I sense you've almost got it...
  11. If that don't work i'd scream because they aren't measured in miles.

What did i get wrong?
  12. I'd climb down, buy more supplies at the home depot like a rock climbing kit or maybe a TELEPORTER
  13. Does it involve walking?
  14. Why do i even want to??
  15. The other pillar has an infinite water source, infinite food source and a computer which gives you lag free access to ChiRho every day. On your pillar there is a creeper who will explode if you don't leave your pillar. Below is curtain doom. Happy now?

16. THAT is the only reason i would go!
  17. Ooh, sounds terrifying. Curtain doom. What, will the drapes attack me?