1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texture Packs

Discussion in 'Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)' started by Everdras, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Everdras Bit Shifter

2. yea i tried to download the ariazid or watever its called and when i open minecraft it crashes, so i went to my .minecraft file and it sayed i canot delete the texture pack because of this it says: this action cannot be complete because it is open in JAVA (TM) Platform SE binary. what does this mean and how do i fix it, i cannot play minecraft till then, plz help, im trying as i speak.
  3. Java se binary is minecraft you must have had minecraft open when you tried to delete it.
  4. the arcane pack
    lightwork HD
    charliecraft
    paragon
    these r all Amazing texture packs tht i love but i have forgotton the links so i mihgt load them on my own media fire account but i probably wont ;)
  5. You could post links to said texturepacks mentioned, I would like to see them. =D
  6. I would definatly reccomend ovo rustic its easily the best one Ive ever seen :cool:
  7. This one is really nice for a simplistic modern feel.
  8. I have joliccraft you can download it off of PlanetMinecraft i think.