1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The End?

Discussion in 'General' started by mattunlimited123, Jun 30, 2014.

1. well I was wondering what to do on the server and thought I would try to get to the end, but to my dismay after adding all the eyes of ender no portal spawned. I was very put out and it is just another thing in a long list of things that have caused the server to loose popularity if nothing else is done i would like the end enabled so that I can do something. Just wanting something to do on the server because it is very boring
  2. "Well" should be capitalized and so should all the "I"s. Also, since that is a nonrestrictive phrase, there should be commas after "dismay" and "ender". And you also used a conjunction without a comma. You need a comma before "and" to make it a complete sentence. It's also a run on sentence. So, either add a period after "popularity" and capitalize "if" or use a semi-colon. I am a big fan of semi-colons because they make you seem smart. Then, you need a comma after "done". And finally, there is no subject or period in that last sentence. Oh and one more thing: you lose your pants if they are loose. So, change "loose" to lose. Guh Doi!

Source(s):
    Grammar Nazi :p
  3. Why do I even bother posting anything on the forums any more? You have clearly missed the point of the post which is to be informative and bring a complaint to the attention of the staff.
    The majority of the public doesn't care if the grammar is perfect. This is the internet not an English class if you don't have anything constructive to say that relates to the topic just refrain from posting anything. Thank you
    mattunlimited123, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by mattunlimited123; at Jul 1, 2014
  4. No. I didn't miss the point. I was just enforcing the rules. Rule number 3 of the forums rules states "Attempt to adhere to the grammar and spelling conventions of the English language." And although that was a very good attempt, I do believe you can do better.
    piscies123, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by piscies123; at Jul 1, 2014
    Embernight likes this.
  5. Everdras Bit Shifter

Grammatical arguments aside...

The end should work- someone has already killed the ender dragon. Let me look into this.
  6. Everdras Bit Shifter

Does anyone know- if you go to the end via one portal, then try to make another portal- is that supposed to work? Or can there only be one active nether portal per world?
  7. Everdras Bit Shifter

If you go to the graveyard next to the church at spawn, you will find that one of the gravestones has been pushed aside, revealing an End portal.
  8. thank you ever and I noticed I'm ranked as junior mod on the forums if that's an easy thing to fix I wouldn't mind it being changed to moderator which is my current rank on the server
  9. Everdras Bit Shifter

10. Comments have gone off topic so forum is locked. Good day sirs. :p