1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread of good Jokes

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by 09jnewington, Oct 15, 2011.

1. No, Christians ARE creationists. And most don't believe in evolution, I believe you were saying.
    What does that mean for christian scientists? hmm? Ooh, we have a conflict of interests. But I digress....(once again)
  2. Scientist:
    noun
    an expert in science, especially one of the physical or natural sciences.

Christian Scientist:
    Christian Science asserts that man and the universe as a whole are spiritual rather than material in nature and that truth and good are real, whereas evil and error are illusory aspects of material existence.[2] Christian Scientists believe that through prayer, knowing and understanding, all things are possible for good through God.

----------------------------------

What the site is getting at for oxymoron is this, Christians are stereotyped as anti-science hence meaning that Christian Scientists are an oxymoron.

Mainly, the person who came up with that rather use stereotypes than actual facts. In fact, you will find scientists (in whichever category) that believe in creationism and "intelligent design" as is labeled, who aren't Christians themselves.

Anywho,

Two men were in a restaurant and ordered fish. The waiter brought a dish with two fish, one larger than the other. One of the men said to the other, "Please help yourself."

The other one said "Okay," and helped himself to the larger fish.

After a tense silence, the first one said, "Really, now, if you had offered me the first choice, I would have taken the smaller fish!"

The other one replied, "What are you complaining for; you have it, don't you?"
  3. Knock knock!
    Who's there?
    The police. We have you surrounded!

:shock:
  4. Oxymoron:

Do not answer this question

No
  5. XD, you need to edit your post. You spelled a word wrong. :)

6. ye,its here

7. K blonde joke
    Two blondes are on the opposite sides of a lake. One says to the other "Hey, how do I get to the other side?" The other one then said "You're already there silly!"
  8. A smart blond, a dumb blond and the tooth fairy are walking down a road and they see a penny.

Who picks it up?

The Dumb Blond, the other two don't exist!
  9. Modedit:

Watch it, buddy. Auhjos has it right, here. Please, try to keep the humor clean.

As you were.
  10. Fixed.

Remember, 09: "Shaving cream. Keep nice and clean. Shave every day and you'll never be mean."

Lol, Auhjos, why is it all the pics of the facepalm I see are Star Treks?
  11. Cause star teck is awesome?

jk, I really don't know!

12. No....Star TREK is awesome. I don't know what the heck it is you are talking about...

Lol, Star Wars still beats it though.
    Anyways, back on topic....
  13. Don't be mean to fat people, they have enough on their plate!
  14. 1. sorry guys, I guess I see how that may have been sensetive

2. I dont shave, but I see the meaning mcon^^

3. I agree, star wars is far better

4. auhjos, you dont watch star trek ( :O )

5.There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't :D
  15. Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive
  16. Lol.

I like that binary reference. But shouldn't it be 010?

1: Not a problem. Just try to remember, we like our jokes clean.

2: shaving isn't the point. Those are lyrics to a funny song, which replaces a certain four letter word that starts with "s" with "shaving cream". Quite funny, really.

3: You, my friend, get full marks.

4: Auhjos, how couldn't you?

5: See non-numbered comment.

Contrary to popular belief, there are only three types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
  17. Without making a long list,

Mcon is right for the binary thing

Yes I do watch a bit of star teck on the odd rainy day

Star wars and star teck... hard to tell, probably star wars

I shave

Do i get full marks

This is a long list so I fail...

And now for something completely different (a joke)

If at first you don't succeed, don't become a sky diver!