1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TNT

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Evildeath66, May 13, 2012.

1. I propose TNT be set to destroy again, for land clearing purposes. I acknowledge the risk with griefers, however if we have mods use block log, we can see who did what and punish them justly. The time it takes to clear land as it is, is daunting.

Thanks,
    Evildeath66
  2. I still dissaprove of this. One could harness so much energy and time to blow up everything. And we don't have anough head mods to roll back the land. So no.
  3. Your argument is invalid.
  4. I don't like this idea. Best way to fight griefers? Don't let them in the first place.
  5. I agree that it's easily fixable if used for griefing, however i really don't see that tnt is worth it for land clearing. In my view, it's about as effective as spawning 100 endermen in your house in the hope that they will decorate it for you.
  6. I like the analogy Gili, but can't we make it so TNT only clears land in areas that you can build in? For example, say Supercrushed protects a farm he built. I can't place TNT there and blow it up, because it's protected. Anything worth griefing should be protected or it's the owners fault for not getting it protected.
  7. Evil, on the temp map I found that if you detonate TNT outside of a protected region, it still does damage. And besides, what's wrong with a good old shovel?
  8. A shovel doesn't explode, clearing the land for me. Plus, it's admittably a lot of fun to watch some land blow up.
  9. TNT does also cause server crashes.
  10. I say that TNT should be used for pvp
  11. It can. It causes player and mob damage but not block damage.