1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tooth Decay (Boss Fight + Beta Download)

Discussion in 'Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)' started by Dis (Disneyrocksrocks), Jun 20, 2013.

1. Hi! Over the past week I've been working on a project called "Tooth Decay" for my summer school class called "Minecraft Lab". I have chosen to give you all a download because you guys are my favorite server! Below you can download my map and test it!
    PLEASE NOTE: The Map is in beta stage and is not complete! Happy playing!
    Now I might as well explain how this works. The 2 seven segment displays display the score/stage your on and the 4 different colors show the difficulty...sadly it doesn't fight back yet so the difficulty is useless for the time being. The Heath bar goes down by shoot the redstone lamps inplanted in his teeth. And you're welcome to check out my redstone and such! Have fun! This thread may get updated.
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Wrong forum... moved from General to Mods, Texture Packs, and Maps (Challenges)...
    Pythros, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by Pythros; Forum... not thread >,< at Jun 20, 2013
  3. Oops! Sorry..and Thanks :D
  4. Looks fun! I'll have a go when i get home tomorrow :D
  5. Update: I plan for the map to be released late today...or tomorrow or longer :p! I have to finish a few things! Almost done!
  6. The Map is almost ready! I just need to confirm a few things..fill the dispensers and make a Trailer :D!