1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unregistered Forum Users.

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by J_Man172, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Its seems to me that there are a lot of people that either don't sign in to their forum account or just don't even bother to make one. It kind of bothers me that pythros is spending his hardearned money on a wedsite that people don't even register on because they are too lazy to.I understand some parents don't like thier children registering on sites that they have never heard of or don't trust but if your being lazy then please register because people donate to the server for our forums and wiki and pythros spends his own money to pay for them aswell so please burn that extra calary and spend a few minutes to make an account. :D

On a side note i won't be on for a while because my computer screen shorted out.

Edit:Just fixed a few grammical errors I didnt notice at first.
  2. As far as I know Its only been a recent change to allow people to view the forum without signing in.
  3. Woops i just relized i put it in general thx to who ever moved it :D
  4. It was only added a few months ago but still if your too lazy to spend 2 minutes to make an account shame on you. I mean really sites like this aren't free and pythros and donators spend thier money so we can have one.
  5. Do you not realise the irony in this post? This is for people that don't read the forums so they will never see this post :3 But our most active members are all forum members, and for the people that aren't forum active, it is their choice I guess, some join ChiRho for the server, others for a community :)
  6. This reminds me of a bit of drama in my RP community. I run a wiki for the RP, but it's very much a work-in-progress. One of the newer members was trying to get people to use the wiki more, which after a while was getting on people's nerves. An argument in the RP's chatroom broke out, and I had to step in to say "knock it off". I would rather not see a similar situation happen here. As long as usage of the forum is not mandatory for playing on the server, there's going to be people playing who won't use the forum.
  7. It's not to tell people that don't use the forum to register for it. It's meant for the people that use the forum but don't bother to register.