1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well then :D

Discussion in 'General' started by darkdemon987, May 27, 2014.

1. so, im back :3 for however long my internet can sustain haha but i will be back full swing in a month max :) just letting people know :p and also, log into the server guys :> i need peepz to talk to :p
  2. or did the server die again? :/
  3. It's dead. Basically. Which is sad. We used to flourish. All things come to an end i guess

4. The server may be dead-ish, but we can still revive it! C'mon piscies, let's finish that plan of ours. We'll need wood... lots and lots of wood. And gunpowder! Drastic times call for drastic measures.
  5. The server is not dead. I still play on it even if I'm alone. And Embernight you threw a big fit because I took your horse. I thought you weren't going to help anymore?
  6. well, i found another horse, so it's all good. And now, I feel that I have been issued a challenge. You just don't know how to encourage me. And also, I was getting tired of being killed by mobs. and falling.
  7. NO. i am now back :) and i, like piscies ember am going to refuse to let the server die ^_^ so i am issuing this notice as of now.

I DARKDEMON987 VOW TO BE AS ACTIVE AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE (need sleep sometimes :D) IF YOU ARE ON AND SEE NO ONE ON SEND ME A PM ON HERE OR IN GAME WITH THE TIMES YOU ARE ONA ND ILL TRY TO MAKE IT ON :p AND I ALSO REFUSE TO LET CHIRHO DIE.

I started minecraft on chirho. i fell in love with minecraft because of chirho. i refuse to let it die without a fight. and if anyone, new or older players, wish to help me in bringing our server back online please, send me a message and ill jump on when your on ^_^, i wish to hopefully see chirho back to her former glory, and im hoping that alot of people still check the forums, as daily i see 4-10 people on the forums, mostly guests, but its beyond the point. there is activity, we just need to being the attention back :) so soon, hopefully chirho will flourish again.

-Darkdemon987
    Eraisuithon134 and Embernight like this.
  8. I HAVE JOINED THE FIGHT! Assemble your armies, train your troops, and gather your gear. It's time to recruit!