1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I've been doing!

Discussion in 'General' started by supercrushed, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Sorry for my absence guys,I've had a lot of non-minecraft things going on lately but most importantly I have been working on something. Inspired by Avatar: The Last Airbender (Greatest showon Earth), I am creating a HUGE mythical oriental style map. It'll have hundreds of buildings, countless villages and at least two main cities. It's about 1,650x 1,650 blocks. I'm only half way done with the World Painter map and I've been working for 2 days on it-.-. Anyways! If you like to see this when it is completed please please please subscribe to me on PlanetMinecraft, my account is supercrushed. Have a nice day.
    Eraisuithon134 likes this.
  2. I WANNA SEE!!
  3. Silence fool, I ain't done
  4. o_O ...lol?
    supercrushed likes this.
  5. If you want to see so badly erai, here it is. Two days of work. The colors are custom trees.

(Keep in mind it's an avatar themed map, it's not meant to resemble the actual avatar map.

Attached Files:

6. Just yesterday I finished up the terraforming, I'm on to the building!
    And the rivers aren't there to look nice :p Theyre roads for me because the map is so dang big XD
  7. You better post the final product... Or else