1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What next?

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by 09jnewington, May 14, 2012.

1. 1.7.3.2.14.0.9.J.N.7.6.20.11
  2. I've worked out all the clues:
    1) There are 14 people with designated clues
    2) VIBER
    3) -373 90 705
    4) E.R.C.F.C.0.9.J.N.T.Y.K
    5) 1.7.3.2.14.0.9.J.N.7.6.20.11
    6) "When you leave behind what you love, make sure, you leave it a better place when you started"
    7) Cake?
    8) His house or somewhere round it... Perhaps his grave?
    9) If you count these then you have 14 lines. 14 lines... 14 clues... 14 people...
    the end
    the end
    X
    Z
    Y
    the end
    press t
    press f1
    the end
    red0cehtauhsoj
    okay, thats all shnaffle
    10) The prize isn't within minecraft or irl (as I managed to drag that information out of him) so it must be somewhere in-between...
    11) The prize is something that we must all work towards, only 1 of us can see but never get but we all win in the end. This is at least 4 clues in this sentence and thus here are the 14...

Now to decode them...

3. ...
    But:
  4. I told some of my friends from an RP I'm in about this, and one of them said he would want to join an SMP server just to do something like this XD
  5. Everyone go hiking. Climb to the top of every mountain! Don't go near sand though :/
  6. *facepalm* your missing something super massively big in that clue that there is only one of.

btw super well done Erai! you deserved that :D
  7. Sigh, we need a clue the hunt for your secret has lost all hope :'(
  8. If you're referring to my new color than thanks :D
    If not than i have no idea what you're talking about :D
  9. It's a tree!!! Umm... Yea... What now?
  10. This is going to be a punch in the fa e for those of you who cant solve the riddle *cough*auhjos*cough* but i think he meant the mountains closest to the spawn tree
  11. Well, I'm going to go die in a hole now...
  12. the time, date, and mc version of when 09 joined the server are all in that line what could it mean???
  13. Where on the old map is his first house?
  14. XD oh Gabber, you!
  15. Am i right?
    :D